Q: Engine shuts off when going over a bump.

Hello I have a question... My Ford Mustang 2010 is shutting off everytime I go over a bump.. Just the engine shuts off, the lights and the radio and the dashboard stays on... Can you tell me what the problem is?

Hi there. There is a loose ground wire on your vehicle that is moving around when you drive over bumps. Check all of the ground wires to the engine and the battery and tighten any wires that are loose. If you need further assistance with your electrical system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Engine shuts off when going over a bump.