Q: shake around 45-50 mph 2006 Honda Odyssey

asked by on August 18, 2016

the front end shakes between 45-50 mph i already had the tires checked anf balanced so thats not the issue idk what else to check

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Honda Odyssey. Try to drive your vehicle in 3rd gear without overdrive on and see if problem goes away. The problem is at the speed where the lockup torque converter locks. You may have a transmission problem if it goes away in the lower gear. If it is in tires, then will happen no matter what gear you are in. Have the transmission checked by a transmission mechanic, or consider having a local expert, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect the shaking problem in order to get a clear diagnosis.