Q: What's the thing call that connects your wheel to the putter tie ride and to the upper and lower ball joints

My wheel broke off. I replaced both ball joints and both tie rods. It I need to replace the thing that connects those to the back of the wheel but I don't know what it's called

The part you are referring to is called the spindle. It connects the upper and lower control arms and connecting to the steering tie rod end. The brake caliper attaches to it also.

3. What's the thing call that connects your wheel to the putter tie ride and to the upper and lower ball joints