Q: Ignition coil pack is not firing (1 out of 3)

I had the ignition module tested more than once to be sure and it was good cOil pack in the middle which is 2/5 is not firing at all ! With new wires! Could it be the spark plugs? It happened 1 day with no warning!

It is not uncommon for an ignition coil to fail. Ignition coils are coated with a varnish-like insulation that becomes brittle over time after being stretched then contracted repeated as the copper beneath them expands and contracts much quicker than the insulation. The insulation can develop small fractures that open when heated and close when cooled. When open, they allow shorting of coil windings which in turn decreases the coil’s ability to function. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to inspect the misfiring problem in person and perform any needed repairs.