Q: Why are all my dashboard lights on? - 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier

I had my starter and alternator changed in my car but I start it up an every light on dashboard comes on

GM has had many issues with their digital dashboards, and this sounds like one more. Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, then re-connecting it will give you a reset. More often, a "rebuild" or refurbishment of the digital dash circuit board is required. There are a number of rebuilders of this essential component. There was also a Recall (04V036000) on the ignition switch - long "start" cycles would overheat the ignition switch and short the contacts, producing unexpected electrical behaviors. Make sure this Recall has been addressed.

If you need assistance, I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine if your car is having electrical problems and suggest any needed repairs.

3. Why are all my dashboard lights on? - 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier