Q: Why are all my dashboard lights on? - 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier

I had my starter and alternator changed in my car but I start it up an every light on dashboard comes on

GM has had many issues with their digital dashboards, and this sounds like one more. Disconnecting the battery for a few minutes, then re-connecting it will give you a reset. More often, a "rebuild" or refurbishment of the digital dash circuit board is required. There are a number of rebuilders of this essential component. There was also a Recall (04V036000) on the ignition switch - long "start" cycles would overheat the ignition switch and short the contacts, producing unexpected electrical behaviors. Make sure this Recall has been addressed.

If you need assistance, I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine if your car is having electrical problems and suggest any needed repairs.