Q: How much will it cost to tighten the tension pulley and repair power steering leak?

I am trying to find a good mechanic to do it for a reasonable price.

Hello there, you have several different issues going on with your 1999 Pontiac Bonneville. If the tensioner pulley is loose, it most likely needs replaced as it has become damaged on the inside and tightening it will not fix this. The power steering leak can be caused by a variety of faults such as a leaking power steering pump, power steering pressure line, or the rack and pinion. The first step will be to have your vehicle diagnosed to determine what parts are faulty and where the leak is coming from. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to inspect your vehicle and even come to you when it is convenient to make the repairs required.

3. How much will it cost to tighten the tension pulley and repair power steering leak?