Q: Why won't my 2004 Audi A6 Quattro charge brand new battery??

I have replaced the alternator,filters,starter,spark plugs and cables, this is the second battery I've bought for this car and for some reason the car won't charge or hold a charge for the battery and I have to charge the battery for hours if I go anywhere and right before I loose power the dash will blink abs then the lights will go off and I can drive about a mile or less then the car is completely dead. What is going on??

Hello. Most of the time the issue is in the wire coming from the battery to the alternator. This small wire has a tendency to fail and have high resistance. This needs to be checked first. If that is not the cause then you may have a computer issue. I would need to check that with a scan tool that will communicate with the vehicles main computer. If you are looking to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is not charging] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/battery-will-not-hold-a-charge-inspection

3. Why won't my 2004 Audi A6 Quattro charge brand new battery??