Q: Could you help me out with the price of shock absorbers please? Cruze 2008.

I need to have front shocks replaced and the price I have been charged is $600.00.??? I would like to find some myself as I Have actually already paid them for the labour ,g.s.t and so on. But am I right in questioning the price of the shocks even?... Chevy Cruze.

Sent billing question to CS about pricing shock absorbers and having them installed.

3. Could you help me out with the price of shock absorbers please? Cruze 2008.