Q: Service Engine Light staying on.

The Service Engine light is staying on. I am getting an error code P0032.

This code is for the oxygen sensor (O2) heater control circuit. O2 sensors in modern vehicles use a heating element to bring the sensor up to operating temperature faster. This allows the powertrain control module (PCM) to use the sensor inputs sooner. This code indicates there is a problem with the heating element or its circuit. A trained professional will be able to further diagnose this problem for you. I suggest contacting YourMechanic for the best service.

3. Service Engine Light staying on.