Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: Input turbine sensor location? Forgot to change transmission fluid at 80000. Should I change transmisión fluid first?

This is a generic code for the input speed sensor located on your transmission. This code may be triggered for many reasons such as a defective input speed sensor, a faulty output speed sensor, a damaged, worn, or broken reluctor...

Q: How hard is it to change a transmission range sensor on a 2005 Volkswagon Passat 1.8l Turbo

Hello - I would re-check the problem codes first. A failed transmission range sensor usually will not turn the starter unless it determines the car is in Park or Neutral. the problem is likely something else. Check fuses to be...

Q: Do I need to change the exhaust manifold when changing the Catalytic converter? Your quote is 500 cheaper without it. Do I really

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically the catalytic converter does not require that you replace the exhaust manifold. The exhaust manifold refers to the manifold of tubes that connect from each piston, and bring the exhaust together to the...