Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: Anyone know what some suspension-related "rattling" at lower speeds could mean?

Just to be certain, I would ensure your spare tire is tight. Weird rattles transfer throughout the car. If the spare tire is not loose, I would look towards the front suspension. With the hood open and secured, I would...

Q: 2012 passat just started making brake noise - sounds like a dragging at very low speed as the vehicle is about to stop. Also, noti

This is a classic noise when brakes are due to be serviced. The fact that you only hear it at low speeds only means it isn't very loud as of yet. The brake dust on the rear wheels is normal...

Q: Sputtering Volkswagen

Hi there: A sputtering engine is typically caused by fuel or ignition system failures. However, there are more than 20 individual parts that could be dirty, faulty or have electrical wiring issues that can contribute to your 2005 Volkswagen engine...