Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Q: P0234 code

Trouble code P0234 indicates the powertrain control module (PCM) senses a dangerously high boost pressure from the engine's forced induction system. Levels of boost in excess of recommended levels can compromise the structural integrity of the engine. If you need...

Q: Not able to reverse.

Hi there, There are a few ways this can happen and one instance may be the connection between the shifter handle and transmission being loose or damaged. Consider having the vehicle checked over by a professional from YourMechanic to determine...

Q: Car makes loud tapping/knocking when turning slighly left or left front left tire area. started after clutch replacement

Hello. I would need to know what the noise sounds like in order to get a better understanding on what may be going on. Most of the time, if this occurred right after the transmission is removed and replaced, it...