Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Brake exhaust doesn't shut off when I press on the accelerator.

Hello and thanks for your question. When you press the accelerator to deactivate the jake brake system, the electronic throttle sends a signal to the computer to shut off the power to the jake brakes for acceleration. The switch...

Windshield wipers do not work when cold but after car runs for a bit they start right up.

Hi there. The issue you are having is there could be water getting into the motor and arm area that is causing the system to freeze up and not function until the water is thawed out. I suggest greasing up...

Engine System Service Urgent message

This sounds like a check engine light is on and there are codes waiting to be retrieved. Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, scan for codes and diagnose your system message.