Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: Engine will not start and there is a no start fault code p2294.

Hi there. The code P2294 is for the fuel pressure regulator. Check the fuel pressure regulator for power to it and power out. Check the fuel pressure on the rail to ensure that the fuel pump is working properly. What...

Q: When we start the car, the engine shakes and makes a noise. In about 5 seconds, it cuts off. What's the problem?

In general, the engine vibration you're referring to is caused by a restriction of fuel flowing into the engine. This can be caused by dirty or clogged fuel injectors, a bad idle control valve, or the throttle body being dirty....

Q: Car will not turn over after installing a new radiator.

The radiator replacement and the present no start problem are just coincidences. Check to see if there are any stored diagnostic trouble codes. Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes an actual load test. Confirm that the...