Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Q: Loss of power using turbo

It sounds like the vehicle is going into limp mode. This occurs when the powertrain control module (PCM) (also known as the electrical control unit) has determined there is an overboost condition. The computer disables the turbo to prevent damage...

Q: The car vibrates at a certain speed

Hello. Since the vibration is vehicle speed sensitive, it is likely that it is related to the wheel/tire assemblies, driveline, and/or suspension. An expert would sequentially look at these systems to isolate the problem. The causes can be quite surprising....

Q: Knock sound while braking

Hello. A knocking sound when braking is most likely from the brake pads moving inside the caliper bracket and the rotors having a warped surface causing the pad movement. The pads may be aftermarket and not fit tight enough in...