Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Q: Interference with my radio frequency

Hi There, I believe you have what is called conducted or radiated interference. From what you describe, it sounds like this is conducted interference. If it changes with RPM change, this suggests it may be noise from the alternator or...

Q: I have been jump starting my car all the time, but now it won't start at all and is not injecting fuel

If there is no fuel pressure at the fuel rail, you may have a problem with the fuel pump or the electronics controlling it. This can be caused by a fuse, contaminants in the fuel, or a failed fuel pump....

Q: PCV hose broke, car stalled, replaced hose, car still stalling. Smell of gas (rich exhaust smell).

Hello. You do likely have a major boost leak or vacuum leak present. Volkswagen's are very sensitive to any type of vacuum leak. On Volkswagen's, even if the oil dipstick is is removed it will produce a vacuum leak cause...