Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Q: Input turbine sensor location? Forgot to change transmission fluid at 80000. Should I change transmisión fluid first?

This is a generic code for the input speed sensor located on your transmission. This code may be triggered for many reasons such as a defective input speed sensor, a faulty output speed sensor, a damaged, worn, or broken reluctor...

Q: Rattling sound from front axle.

A rattling sound from under the car could be a loose heat shield. But then again, it could be many other things. I suggest having a certified technician, such as one from YouMechanic, inspect your vehicle firsthand.

Q: Whay would my 2012 VW squeak when i put it in 1st gear

Hi there. Most of the time if this only occurs in first gear it is due to movement in the transmission. I would usually start by checking the engine and transmission mounts. If they are worn then that may be...