Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: Q: EPC light on

Hi there. The EPC light will come on when there is a malfunction with your engine being sensed. Your vehicle will automatically limit the amount of throttle usage to help prevent further damage to your engine. This feature is designed...

Q: Do I need to change the exhaust manifold when changing the Catalytic converter? Your quote is 500 cheaper without it. Do I really

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically the catalytic converter does not require that you replace the exhaust manifold. The exhaust manifold refers to the manifold of tubes that connect from each piston, and bring the exhaust together to the...

Q: Q: My transmission went out.

This sounds like a long and frustrating experience. I have a few initial thoughts about this. First, I'm wondering if this mechanic/shop has German car experience. Second, the car's older age may be contributing to the continuous problems. Thirdly, concerning...