Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: My engine management light is on all the time and so are my engine fans.

Hello. The engine fan coming on and the temperature gauge spontaneous movement is more than likely caused by the same issue. It is possibly a wiring issue with your coolant temperature sensors. A technician will have to check the wiring...

Q: 2012 Passat with a small water leak on the floor of the passenger side (back seat).

Hello, thank you for writing in. The best way to figure out where the leak is coming from is to replicate it. Due to the wet conditions in your area, the water may be coming in through a window seal...

Q: P12a2 p0171 car starts up then idles low

Code P12a2 is related to the fuel rail pressure sensor which reads the fuel pressure in the fuel rail to ensure that the proper amount of fuel is making it to the fuel injectors. Code P0171 relates to a lean...