Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Q: car is barely picking up speed from stationary position to 3rd gear

Hi there. Check the turbo on the engine. With the loss of power until the vehicle is driven normally after 100 meters and the lack of power going up steep hills, the turbo could have failed causing the engine to...

Q: Can the alternator 150 amp which related to passat 2.8 fit my passat 2.0 2003... thanks?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2003 Passat. You would need to check them side-by-side to see if they have different mountings. They may not be the same. Also, check the electrical connections to see if they are...

Q: Correct wheels and tires for my car

Any wheels other than the factory wheels will compromise the vehicle's performance to a certain extent. I would recommend getting the factory wheels if you can as they are the best suited for your vehicle. If the factory wheels are...