Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

Q: What does electrical exhaust pressure valve do and code says it's permanent

From the information I can gather on this trouble code, it looks like it is more of a general information code. There is a diagnostic flow chart that needs to be followed to identify if it is a problem with...

Q: My car jerks when decelerating from what seems to be 4th gear to 3rd.

You need to have the codes scanned by a professional with a scan tool for the transmission computer. The codes may give you an indication if the sensor is not performing correctly. If it is not a sensor malfunctioning (like...

Q: Van makes noise

Hi. It is possible. Wheel/hub bearing failure is not uncommon. A bearing noise tends to get louder when you put more stress on it, for example, when you are turning. There can also be a looseness of the wheel even...