Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: car is barely picking up speed from stationary position to 3rd gear

Hi there. Check the turbo on the engine. With the loss of power until the vehicle is driven normally after 100 meters and the lack of power going up steep hills, the turbo could have failed causing the engine to...

Q: where do i find the ac control module and what it looks like.

Hello. If the car needs the HVAC control module that is the control panel itself. It contains the entire computer unit as one unit. I usually test the power supply to the module first and the ground. It is common...

Q: Pop Sound When Jacking Up Car

At first glance, I wouldn't assume you damage a CV joint during a tire change, however, if the tire blew out and was driven on for a while, that may have caused some damage. The clunking sound may have been...