Q: I hear a knocking when stopping.

I hear a knock/clunk noise from the front of my car when braking. I only hear it when going forward and pressing the brake pedal.

3. I hear a knocking when stopping.

Q: I went through a car wash with my diesel fuel cap open. I had just filled up. What do I do

Hello. If you are afraid that water or moisture has possibly found its way into your fuel tank, then I would consider draining and refilling the tank. Your vehicle should be equipped with a fuel filter that can catch some...

Q: Q: hi

The cost to replace the engine cooling thermostat depends on whether you have the 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder and gas versus diesel. These engines are quite different which means the labor cost to access the thermostat varies. If you...

Q: 05 vw Jetta 2.0 will not start.

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. Actually, a malfunctioning cam position sensor does impact the ability to ignite. Although you have spark coming from the plugs and coil packs, the ignition timing is likely off. The cam and crankshaft...