Q: I want to upgrade 2016 sienna rear suspension. Is it possible?

I feel rear suspension is weak in sienna. Can I add some support or upgrade suspension. I have seen few options over internet not by showroom. Can I upgrade suspension if so how much does it cost.

Hi there. The OEM suspension systems on the Toyota Sienna are engineered for maximum stability for the load capacity of the vehicle. However, upgrading or adding stronger suspension components to the stock vehicle would come with several negative side effects including, reduced handling, increased rear tire wear and could create issues with computer monitored safety systems as well. Since safety and overall vehicle performance are always attributes to enhance, I wouldn’t recommend making any aftermarket suspension changes on that vehicle.

3. I want to upgrade 2016 sienna rear suspension. Is it possible?