Q: Heater problems - 2005 GMC C5500

asked by on October 25, 2016

I have a 2005 GMC C5500 when I first start my truck the heater fan will come on for about 20 sec and then nothing I replaced the resistor and checked heater motor all ok.

Heater is not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello. The fan speed control module (different from the resistor pack) is the common source for this behavior. The Part # is 89018778. If you need to have this done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to conduct this repair or can conduct a diagnosis of the heater problem first.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr