How do I adjust the steering wheel? interiors steering ex...

Q: How do I adjust the steering wheel?

How do I adjust the steering wheel?

The steering wheel can be adjusted so that it is in the optimal position for you. To adjust the steering wheel, push the Steering Wheel lever (located under the steering wheel) down, until it locks into place. Then adjust the steering wheel by pulling it out or pushing it in, moving it left or right, and adjusting the angle. Finally, lift up on the Steering Wheel lever until it returns to the normal position. Try and move the steering wheel to make sure it is properly secured. Tip Never try to adjust your steering wheel when the car is in motion.