Q: Toyota RAV4 front right tire hit curb hard. Tire popped, rim damaged

asked by on December 17, 2016

Was going 60-70km/h in bad weather conditions (snow) car hit curb front right tire damaged with axel or suspension damaged in the process. Roughly how much would it cost to fix?

Hi there. Prior to knowing what it may cost to repair your vehicle the suspension will need to be fully inspected. Many of the parts may be broken or bent so they will all need to be assessed for safety. To have your vehicle inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [inspect for damaged suspension parts] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection