Q: Not starting

I was driving and the engine died on me now it is cranking but wont start and not getting fire to plugs

The most common cause of an no start with no spark is going to be the crankshaft sensor causing the no start. The vehicle should be scanned to see if there is an input from the crankshaft sensor to the computer to input for starting the engine again. If you have a computer scan by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic scan and find no input from crank sensor then have the crankshaft sensor replaced and codes cleared after it is verified the vehicle starts.

3. Not starting