Q: Truck starts but only runs for a minute

Truck starts,runs for 20 to 30 seconds then stalls like its out of fuel. Have replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,fuel pump relay,plugs,idle air valve. Truck still wont run. What can i check or change?

The actual fuel pressure and volume should be measured. Be sure the gas is not older than three months. You do have an OBD-II diagnostic system, so check for diagnostic trouble codes and a real time scanner would help pinpoint the issue as well. If no codes have been stored, you can consider the typical causes for immediate stalling which are a faulty mass airflow sensor, faulty engine coolant temperature switch/sensor (typically at cold start only), faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensors, worn spark plugs, wires or defective ignition coil(s), inadequate fuel delivery or pressure (clogged fuel filter, injectors, faulty fuel pump or pump circuit), contaminated or old gasoline, defective throttle position sensor, faulty idle air control valve, leaks in the EGR system, intake vacuum leaks, and so forth. If you request an engine stalling diagnostic the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Truck starts but only runs for a minute