Q: abs light stays on in my 2001 Buick century limited edition

I changed my drum brakes to disc brakes on my car now the abs light stays on what can I do to get it off

If you altered the rear brakes then this may be the cause of the ABS light coming on? I suggest you have the ABS system tested and if it is due to the modifications you did then there may not be a fix for problem without knowing what changes were made. Your ABS will be disabled if there is errors in the system and standard brakes will work normally but without ABS function.

3. abs light stays on in my 2001 Buick century limited edition