Q: I have a loud clunk in my front suspension on my 2005 nissan titan. I've read that I may need a new sway bar and ball joints.

I lot of rattling/squeaking and a lound clunk when going around turns with a dip. I recently replaced my suspension with a 4" rancho lift but the kit did not come with a sway bar or new balljoints.

Hi there. When adding a lift kit to any vehicle its important to replace the ball joints so they are not damaged when the standard lift is removed. Plus, either the sway bar could be replaced or extensions could be added to the sway bar to the lift difference. If the sway bar is the original and is not functioning correctly, then the suspension could be binding up. If you need further assistance with your suspension being loose and squeaks after putting on a 4 inch lift, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

• I have a loud clunk in my front suspension on my 2005 nissan titan. I've read that I may need a new sway bar and ball joints.