Q: 2014 venza smart key cranks a second and stops no start

Smart key cranks second then starter disk gauge jump start relay contacts starts normal and runs power management ecu is cutting current to relay tried new power ecu no go rpm signal 130 while cranking

The problem sounds like you are having a problem with the anti theft system that will enable the start circuit so you can crank it. Turn the key to the on position and see if theft light comes on and then goes out or stays on or blinks? If it stays on or blinks then you have to have the system diagnosed to see what is the cause. You can first try a second key and get a jump start to make sure your battery is not low.

3. 2014 venza smart key cranks a second and stops no start