Q: Blower motor stopped working

after research on the internet, i believe that i need to replace the "blower relay" on my truck but i don't know where its located or how to replace it.

A: If your blower doesn't work on ANY spee...

If your blower doesn't work on ANY speed setting, then yes, the blower motor fuse or a relay is the likely problem. The relay is on the main fuse panel. It is also possible the motor has enough grit and corrosion to stop working because of simple friction in the bearing. If the blower motor works on "Max", but not other speeds, the blower motor resistor pack has failed. It is mounted on the fan housing under the dash - flat connector.

I would recommend having this electrical issue inspected by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to confirm this diagnosis, get an accurate assessment of damage, and a cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for this repair.