Q: Driver side door will not open from the outside

asked by on February 04, 2017

Driver door will not open from the handle outside. It will open from the inside.

Exterior Door Handle Replacement $109.71 - $425.93 Get a Quote

You probably just need a new door handle. The business end of the door handle is made of plastic or cheap metal and eventually it breaks off inside the door. Most door handles can be replaced from outside the car without taking apart the interior door panel. If you don’t want to mess with this yourself, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come to your home or office to replace your door handle for you right there on the spot.