Q: What can cause your car to stall out and what can cause the rpms to go up?

My car keeps stalling out at stop signs, intersections and I have to keep pushing the car off the road.. and the rpms keep reading high.. I'm not sure why it is doing this. Please help

It sounds like you are getting a bad reading from the crankshaft or camshaft sensor. Have the computer scanned and the data stream monitored for problems with the two sensors to see which one is causing the stall and erratic RPM signal and causing the gauge to read high. If you need help, have a certified technician scan the computer scanned for any existing trouble codes to diagnose the stalling issue and let you know what repairs to move forward with.

• What can cause your car to stall out and what can cause the rpms to go up?