Q: Car has fuel compression and spark but it won't start.

So car cranks has fuel spark 145psi compression starts then dies the cam and crank sensor are new also the power transistor and coils are new IAC and ecu all new new fuel pump mfi relay any thoughts

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, it would appear you have replaced everything related to the vehicle's engine running. Obviously, replacing components without a diagnoses is not working.

It could be, a faulty ignition switch allowing the engine to start, then dies in the run position. Also, it could be a faulty electrical component that you have already replaced.

Tests need to be performed to confirm the diagnoses, before spending any more money replacing parts. I recommend having your vehicle's starting issue diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.