Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-1czhqkajs:173:8

Q: My van is misfiring. Can I drive 400 miles before changing them? I'm traveling home now

Can I drive 400 miles to get to my house? AutoZone shows the check engine light is reading as a misfire on my spark plugs. Am I able to drive that amount of distance without having an accident? Can I have this fixed when I get home? Or is it something I have to do

A: Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. ...

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. If the Check Engine Light says that your vehicle has a misfire, then you will need to check the spark plugs and wires. I suggest replacing the spark plugs if they have hot spots, burn marks, on them. If a spark plug has fuel on it, then the spark plug is not working. If the spark plug has oil on it, then I would check the cylinder for any possible oil leakage.

The oil will most likely be coming from the valve guide seals. If the spark plug is good and has a good strong blue spark, then check the injector to see if it is firing by unplugging the harness to the injector and listen for the engine to change. If there is no change to the engine, then the injector is not working. If you need assistance the troubleshooting your misfire condition, then seek out a professional, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the misfire and follow through with repairs.