Q: 1998 chevy suburban 2500 4x4 7.4 / 4l80e limp mode?

driving down mtn. pass pulling flat bed trailer with 2 Polaris rzr`s running about 10 or 15 mph hit a lot of bad pot holes it shook truck real bad then the speedo and tack quit working and tranny went into limp mode got truck home and in my garage and checking elec connections on trans for loose wires and now it wont go into any gear can you help please

If the check engine light did come on and the trans went into limp mode, often there will be a fault code stored to shed some light on the problem. The trans fluid level and condition can be checked and if it is dark and smells burned, there may have been some bad slipping going on. Trans data will have to be checked for missing or improper values if there are no fault codes. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and perform these checks on your transmission to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. 1998 chevy suburban 2500 4x4 7.4 / 4l80e limp mode?