Q: What is the tire and loading information label and where do I find it?

asked by on December 15, 2015

What is the tire and loading information label and where do I find it?

The tire and loading information label provides with a lot of important information about your tires, about the load limits on your car, the tire pressure and a lot more. Knowing where to find it and how to read it will ensure that you’re a better informed driver. Here’s what you need to know:

1. The tire and loading information label is found on the inside of the driver’s door jamb.

2. The label includes information about the right tire pressure for the front and rear tires.

3. The label tells you what size tires you need on your car.

4. The label tells you how many people can sit in the car, and where seating is located (2 in front and 3 in rear, for instance).

5. You’ll find the total amount of weight your car is rated to carry on this label.

6. You’ll find the size and air pressure for the spare tire on this label.