Q: Engine starts but stalls immediately

My vehicle was performing great prior to the following. I poured 14 oz. of my favorite Lucas Upper Cylinder Lubricant into a 1/4 tank of existing gas, started the engine and let it idle. I forgot about the engine being started for about 4 hours. I turned the engine off. The next morning I went to start the engine. The engine started but stalled immediately. The engine starts but will stall immediately unless I have my foot on the gas pedal. Hopefully it's an easy fix. Would like some input.

This may be an issue related to what is called an idle air control module. This is a module that regulates the amount of air that is allowed into the intake system as it is mixed with the fuel before being injected into the motor. When this is not working properly, this will cause the car to stall as you describe. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to definitively diagnose the stalling issue and make necessary repairs.