Q: Is there anyway to fix cigarette lighter and also to connect iPhone to car to listen to music?

I just bought a used 2002 Mercedes Benz c240 and the cigarette lighter is not coming back up. Is that something that is easy to fix or will it be expensive? I don't know much about Mercedes cars. Also, is there anyway to connect my iPhone to the car so I can listen to my music?

A: Hello. There should be an AUX mode in the c...

Hello. There should be an AUX mode in the car’s stereo system that will allow you to use your iPhone to supply music. If this does not work, you may have a faulty stereo that may need to be replaced. As for the cigarette lighter, the same is also true in that it should be tested for power supply to be certain it does not need to be replaced. If you need to have this inspected, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home to diagnose any electrical issues.