Q: Where is the hazard/ turn signal flasher located? 1993 BMW 525i

asked by on March 18, 2017

Where is the hazard turn signal flasher located on a 1993 BMW 525i

Hello, the turn signal/emergency flasher unit is a black plastic unit - rectangular, golf ball size - located just left and under the steering column. The lower portion of the steering column black plastic cover, and potentially the left knee bolster will have to be removed to access the flasher unit. For assist with this replacement, I recommend a flasher unit replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.