Q: How do you view the digital speedometer in a 2017 Chevrolet raverse

Im trying to get the digital speedometer number on a 17 Chevrolet traverse does it have one

Many GMC and Chevrolet vehicles are now available with digital speedometers. There is often times a button with a picture of a road on it either on or nearby the steering wheel. When this button is pressed multiple times, the speedometer should eventually be displayed. If this does not occur, it is possible that your vehicle does not have that feature. It is very likely that your vehicle does have this feature as has become fairly commonplace among many GM vehicles. I would recommend starting with the button with a road picture on it.