Q: My car, 2015 Nissan Sentra, is not letting me go above 60 MPH on highway and nothing over 30 on streets.

I left the drive thru of a fast food chain and got back on the freeway and out of nowhere I notice how I am not able to exceed 60 MPH. I get pushing the gas, but it wouldn't help. Everything is going so slow completely out of the blue.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hi there. Quite often when you have a situation where the car all of the sudden stops accelerating above 60, it will be caused by a few different component failures. Modern cars like your 2015 Sentra have a very complex system that delivers fuel to the engine and rids of the vehicle of exhaust gases. A failure in any part of this system can lead to a car that is slow to accelerate. In the majority of cases, the problem can be traced back to the fuel system. The best way to have this issue diagnosed and resolved is to begin by having one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

3. My car, 2015 Nissan Sentra, is not letting me go above 60 MPH on highway and nothing over 30 on streets.