Is a 2008 bmw 528i with 80,000 miles still a good car to ...

Q: Is a 2008 bmw 528i with 80,000 miles still a good car to buy ?

asked by on April 27, 2017

Im trying to buy this bmw, with that much miles , its well kept and fully loaded. For the price of 14,000 or a little bit less. Is the car going to give me problems soon? Is it a good deal?

Hello. This does appear to be a good deal for this car, but it needs to have a full inspection prior to being purchased. This car is nearing the time when it will usually get very expensive to maintain and own. They can develop electrical issues and transmission issues among other things around this time, especially if it was not well taken care of. I would get a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to [fully inspect the vehicle first] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/pre-purchase-car-inspection