Q: 2004 Toyota Camry starts and dies. No lights. Replaced battery and alternator.

So I replaced my battery alternator and my starter. When I go to crank my car. No lights or anything come on. When I hook up the jumper cables it takes a minute but eventually will crank. I drove about a half of a mile and my car died then we were back to no lights. What's wrong?

If you have a fully charged battery and still have no power, then you have a bad power or ground cable and connections. Check the ground connections to the battery, body, and engine. Check the positive connections at the starter, battery and power control box connections. Repair any bad connections or cables. If you would like this taken care of, a professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose and repair this starting issue.

3. 2004 Toyota Camry starts and dies. No lights. Replaced battery and alternator.