Q: Chirp and squeal goes away when braking(new brakes new rotors)

asked by on June 13, 2017

Chirp and squeal goes away when braking(new brakes new rotors) brake pedal goes soft randomly and low vibration can be felt in the pedal, noise comes from front left side? Also click has been showing up randomly when turning steering wheel cv joints just checked by mechanic?

You will need to have the brake pads and rotors checked to see if the sensors are not rubbing on the rotor. Also the backing dust plate may be hitting the rotor. If your ABS is engaging when it should not then the rotor sensor ring may be out of place and rubbing and causing the ABS sensor to not see the rotor turning.