Q: Suburban won't start after sitting

My Suburban has sat and hasn't been driven in a few years. The tires are low and it won't start. I feel like the battery just needs to be charged and air put in the tires. It might also need a new starter, though I am not sure.

I would start by having the battery charged and tested. More than likely, however, the battery will require replacement since the vehicle has been sitting for years. There is no reason to assume the starter went bad just from sitting. I suggest having your vehicle’s no-start issue inspected by a trained professional to get you back on the open road

3. Suburban won't start after sitting