Q: Steering wheel adjustment

My Ford Escape has had alignment done over and over again, but it seems once I start driving and take a corner or left turn the steering wheel does not go back to center. It stays off center to the left a little bit. The car drives straight. Alignment is good but steering wheel always off. how can I adjust that?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I think what you are experiencing is the crown of the road. I would recommend returning to the shop who has been aligning your vehicle, and have them compensate for the crown of the road. Also, it could be that the shop you are taking your vehicle to is improperly aligning your vehicle. You may want to try another shop and see if you have the same issue. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.

3. Steering wheel adjustment