Q: Fuses keep blowing out

I think there's a short circuit in my car because some fuses are constantly being blown out. Also, three rows on the dashboard get no power.

I think you may be correct. There are hundreds of wires behind your dash that could potentially intersect and cause problems. Most likely, two different circuits that run different amounts of amperage have intersected, and are now causing circuitry issues.

If you have no power to different components of your dash, I would recommend having a mechanic remove your radio and/or climate control units from the dash, and give the dash’s internal wiring a visual inspection. Once this inspection has been done, the diagnostic procedure can be chosen from there, as far as how to proceed.