Q: Traction control off & it make a little jump

It jumps between gears it makes a loud noise and it say service traction

The traction control (TC) service light signifies that diagnostic trouble codes have been set. Those trouble codes should be downloaded and evaluated in a TC diagnostic. Although the TC trouble codes would be immediately downloaded in a diagnostic, the mechanic’s attention will probably first be on possible mechanical faults because you are clearly describing abrupt shifting accompanied by noise so that has to be resolved as a priority. The jumping between gears and noise, which may be from the clutch or transmission, would be identified during a manual transmission diagnostic. It is also possible for the "jumping" to be due to engine hesitation as opposed to faults in the clutch mechanism. Such can only be determined by on site testing. If you schedule the recommended diagnostics, this will definitely be resolved though.

3. Traction control off & it make a little jump