Q: No sound when the lock and panic key buttons are pressed.

You know that beep sound you hear when you press the button to lock the car. Mine doesn't make that sound. The car does lock which is great, but the alarm doesn't make any sound either. What do I do to get this fixed?

A: After checking the wiring diagrams for the ...

After checking the wiring diagrams for the horn and antitheft system for your car I do not see where they connect in any way. I do not think the vehicle is equipped to sound the horn if you have the factory alarm system. If you have an aftermarket system then the control module would need to have the BDE replaced. Knowing the aftermarket kits, you would need a new system installed to have the wiring match.