Q: Car was sometimes not starting, not even cranking when i turned the key then after a few times itd start. Now it ont start at all

I need to find out what is wrong with my car. I cant afford to take it to a mechanic at the moment. I think it is some sort of wiring issue. Sometimes when i turned the key nothing would happen, it wouldnt even crank, but then when i turned the key a secind time it would start. Eventually it started doing that more. Just last night, my car started not starting at all when i turn the key. I tried starting it in neutral and in park and nothing. I tried jumping it...even though its not the battery. I jiggled some wires around too. Still nothing. Someone tried to say its the neutral control switch, another said its the relay and another said maybe the solenoid. Im laning more toward some wiring issues with the ignition relay.

Hi there:

Without being there to inspect your vehicle, or having information about what type of car, truck or SUV you own, it’s very hard for us to give you some advice. You might want to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car is hard to start inspection; so they can come to your location and determine why your vehicle is having these issues.

3. Car was sometimes not starting, not even cranking when i turned the key then after a few times itd start. Now it ont start at all