Q: 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 5.4 L 4 WD ..... Heat not working in front but is in back. Blend door Actuator?

2003 Ford Expedition, Eddie Bauer, Automatic, 5.4L, 4 WD Issue: no heat in front of vehicle. Can hear the fan, but not heating. There is heat in the back though. Front Blend Door Actuator?

That is a possibility but there are separate heater cores (front versus rear) and so in your application there may also be separate heater control valves (in line "plumbing") for the front heater core versus the rear heater core. If you can access the front heater core, attempt to determine if it is hot. If cool, suspect a heater control valve (or control) issue. If hot, then yes, a blend door(s) (or controls) malfunction is not allowing blower motor output to blow across the core. You can obtain a speedy diagnostic and resolution of this if you schedule an HVAC diagnostic. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.