Q: I have a BMW e39 and I wanna add a keypad ignition I was Wondering if you can explain how to install it

I have a BMW e39 and I wanna add a keypad ignition I was Wondering if you can explain how to install it And still be able to use my key

You can obtain a keypad ignition system for security on you vehicle and install it into your vehicle with little effort. You can supply the keypad system with a USB port like a cell phone, but make sure that the USB cable is attached to the keypad so it does not fall out when driving the vehicle. Then you will need to attach the supply cables to the ignition system on the ignition switch to allow the switch to turn on the starter with the keypad unlock code. You will need to spice the keypad controller inline with the ignition wire from the ignition start wire or the main ignition power source with the key on for power. If you need further assistance with installing a keypad ignition security system, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a BMW e39 and I wanna add a keypad ignition I was Wondering if you can explain how to install it