Q: No crank/no start

Car will not start will not turn over, checked the starter, the ecu, the multiplex, the ignition, battery, car will not communicate with obd2, no bulb check lights come on no CEL light,

A: Hello there. No start conditions are one of...

Hello there. No start conditions are one of the most common faults. If the car will not communicate with the OBD-II DLC port, then this typically means there is a fault between the connector and the ECU. This could be a fuse, corrosion or an open or short in the harness. If the battery, starter, ignition, fuel, ECU and multibus have all been checked, then there may be an issue with one of many sensors. The OBD-II port will be needed before any sensor faults could be detected. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the starting issue and perform any repairs required.