Q: Nissan S15 blowing white smoke

My Nissan S15 200sx is blowing white smoke. It doesn't smoke on start up but after we drive and come to a stop like a traffic light it blows a lot of smoke. Engine runs fine and car drives normally. Turbo seems to be driving fine as well. I have 2 sensors which have been cut by previous owners could this be the cause? Car is not overheating either. If it is turbo seal is there a way to replace the seal portion or will I have to do a full rebuild?

Oil smoke is white with a bluish tint. It also has a distinctive oily smell. Burning coolant is white, and has a very sharp, acrid smell and will burn your eyes and nose. If you can warm the car up and then get a smell of the smoke you can get an idea. If the car is burning oil, it might be coming out of the turbo seal. But it might be because of a clogged crankcase vent rather than a bad turbo seal. If it turns out to be burning coolant, you might be looking at head gasket problems. Either way, the next step would be to get a professional to look at it. By contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office to evaluate your smoking problem and let you know what can be done for it. Now, as for the sensors being cut. If they are part of the engine management system, cutting the sensors would present a check engine light. so I can only imagine that the person who cut the sensors also disabled the check engine light. If this was done it should be corrected to prevent you having engine problems with no warning.

3. Nissan S15 blowing white smoke