Q: Car ran hot pull over turned it off and it won't start please help

My car will turn over but will not start up.

A: If you ran your car hot then you may have b...

If you ran your car hot then you may have blown a head gasket and lost compression in some of the cylinders of the engine. You will need to have a compression test done to pinpoint the issue. A cooling system test and pressure test should also be performed to see why it overheated. You should have the vehicle looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, for an accurate diagnosis of your overheating issue. You’ll know exactly what needs to be addressed afterwards.