Q: Car ran hot pull over turned it off and it won't start please help

My car will turn over but will not start up.

If you ran your car hot then you may have blown a head gasket and lost compression in some of the cylinders of the engine. You will need to have a compression test done to pinpoint the issue. A cooling system test and pressure test should also be performed to see why it overheated. You should have the vehicle looked at by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, for an accurate diagnosis of your overheating issue. You’ll know exactly what needs to be addressed afterwards.

3. Car ran hot pull over turned it off and it won't start please help