Q: How do I use the Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows the speedometer to be displayed in digital format through the DIC. To view the Digital Speedometer, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Digital Speedometer.

3. How do I use the Digital Speedometer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?