Blinker/turn signal does not flash, I can hear a click in...

Q: Blinker/turn signal does not flash, I can hear a click in the module, lights up but doesn't blink 2004 Chevrolet Express 2500

I can manually move it up and down to flash the lights and hear it click, does this sound like the module

GM 25746427 is the number printer on side of this little black box we pulled out.

Hi there - I would check the turn signal light bulbs and ground connections on the side which is not flashing. Burned out bulbs, shorts and poor ground connections can cause the "no flash" behavior you describe. If the hazard warning function works on at least some of the bulbs, the flasher itself is work properly (shared between turn signals and hazard warning). I recommend an electrical system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.