Q: ABS sensor

I am looking to purchase but the seller says the abs sensor is bad, could another issue with the system cause the abs light to come on that could cost much more then replacing the sensor?

A: The ABS wheel sensors are a commonly known ...

The ABS wheel sensors are a commonly known part to fail. As you know, these are located at each wheel and help the ABS system detect abnormalities in driving conditions which causes the ABS system to engage. Occasionally, these sensors will fail causing false signals to be relayed to the ABS system which triggers the light to come on. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system.