Q: I've got a 2012 328i, twin turbo 4 banger. Tpms malfunction, says all four tires are flat but they're obviously not. Advice?

I've got a 2012 328i, twin turbo 4 banger. Tpms malfunction, says all four tires are flat but they're obviously not. Advice?

Hello. If the TPMS system is showing that all four tires are flat then they are either low in air pressure, or there is an issue with the TPMS system. I would first check the air pressure on all four tires to make sure that they are up to the correct pressure. If they are, then it may be possible that the TPMS module or sensors may be malfunctioning. In some cases, simply resetting the TPMS system, via the vehicle’s display menu, can correct the issue. The TPMS module is mounted inside of the vehicle, and the TPMS sensors inside of the wheels. If it appears that there may be a fault in the system or with one of the components, I would recommend visiting a shop or technician that can diagnose the TPMS system.

• I've got a 2012 328i, twin turbo 4 banger. Tpms malfunction, says all four tires are flat but they're obviously not. Advice?