Q: 2008 ford fusion output shaft speed sensor connector part number

Im literally looking for a part number or something that will help me find the connector that goes to the output shaft speed sensor. I can find the two wire connector that goes to the input shaft sensor no problem online, but finding the three wire connector for the output sensor seems like an impossible task. So all i need is some info on the three wire connector that goes to the transmission output shaft speed sensor

My car has an automatic transmission. 2.3L engine

You will need to visit the local Ford dealer so you can get the connector since the connector is only available with the transmission harness. The junk yard is the only other place you could go to get just the connector.

3. 2008 ford fusion output shaft speed sensor connector part number